The City Engineering Division’s purpose is to develop, prioritize and manage Capital Improvement Projects for water, wastewater and stormwater utilities. The Division also administers State and Federal permits for City operations.
In 2015, the City of St. Augustine Public Works Department published the first report card grading the City’s infrastructure. This report, 2015 Baseline Assessment: A Report Card for the City’s Roads, Water, Sewer and Stormwater, establishes the overall condition of the City’s infrastructure and the funds necessary to correct system deficiencies.
- West Augustine Water Sewer Plan
- Water Main Improvements Plan Report
- Stormwater Master Plan Update Phase 1
- Adapting to Rising Tides Report, April 2016
- City Drinking Water Facilities Plan, adopted April 2016